These super easy two ingredient Chocolate Peanut Clusters make the perfect last minute edible gift or snack idea this Christmas!
I can’t believe its nearly Christmas… four more sleeps until the big day. Is everyone getting excited?! I think this is going to be my last recipe of 2016 too. I’m taking a break from blogging for the next 10 days and will be back with a vengeance in the new year!
So for my last Christmas recipe I’m bringing you these delicious Chocolate Peanut Clusters. They are super easy to make, contain just two simple ingredients yet they still manage to taste wonderfully festive and decadent!
These clusters can be put together and packaged up in less than an hour, making them perfect for last minute edible gifts for teachers, friends and family. Other than melting the chocolate there is no cooking required so they are brilliant for getting the kids involved in the kitchen.
If you try this recipe yourself please do let me know what you and your family think. Or tag me in a picture on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. I’d love to see your pictures and hearing your comments about the recipes.
Have a lovely Christmas everybody and I’ll see you back here in 2017 for a whole host of healthy and veggie-packed recipes!!!!
- 400g / 14oz milk or dark chocolate
- 275g / 2 cups salted peanuts
- Melt the chocolate in a large bowl or jug (you can do this in the microwave or over a pan of hot water on the hob, just be sure not to let it burn).
- Once the chocolate has melted stir in the peanuts and mix until they are all coated.
- Line two trays or plates with parchment paper. Spoon out a dollop of the chocolate peanut mixture onto the parchment and press down with a spoon.
- Repeat until all the mixture is gone. You should be able to make approximately 25 clusters depending on their size.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until solid.
- Serve or package them up for gifts.
If you liked this recipe you may also enjoy: