These super easy two ingredient Chocolate Peanut Clusters make the perfect last minute edible gift or snack idea this Christmas!
- 400g / 14oz milk or dark chocolate
- 275g / 2 cups salted peanuts
- Melt the chocolate in a large bowl or jug (you can do this in the microwave or over a pan of hot water on the hob, just be sure not to let it burn).
- Once the chocolate has melted stir in the peanuts and mix until they are all coated.
- Line two trays or plates with parchment paper. Spoon out a dollop of the chocolate peanut mixture onto the parchment and press down with a spoon.
- Repeat until all the mixture is gone. You should be able to make approximately 25 clusters depending on their size.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until solid.
- Serve or package them up for gifts.
These clusters are best kept in the fridge so that the chocolate does not melt.