Tortilla pizza made in the airfryer that is actually crispy! So delicious and perfect for a speedy lunch or dinner at home.
This post may contain affiliate links
When you’re short of time and ideas to feed the kids then this Crispy Airfryer Tortilla Pizza is a brilliant option.
It’s so quick and easy to make and using my method you can get the tortilla wrap super crispy too!
Which Air Fryer Is The Best?
There’s so many different air fryers out there on the market at the moment. Some of the big brand names are expensive but I have been using this Uten 6.5 Litre Air Fryer since last year and I love it.
The first step is to add a large tortilla wrap to the airfryer and spray with a little spray oil.
If your airfryer comes with a metal rack then place this on top of the wrap. You may not need to do this but the fan in my airfryer is really strong and without the rack, the wrap will fly about and may damage the element!
Cook at 180c for 2 minutes.
After 2 minutes, turn the wrap over and add the pizza toppings, placing the rack on top again.
Cook for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted and the edges of the pizza are crispy.
This is totally optional but I like to add some fresh basil leaves on top.
Cut into four slices and serve immediately. So quick, so easy and so delicious too!
If you like this recipe, you may also enjoy my Airfryer Cheesy Sausage BitesPrint
Tortilla pizza made in the airfryer that actually crispy! So delicious and perfect for a speedy lunch or dinner at home.
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- spray oil
- 60g passata
- ⅛th teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛th teaspoon garlic powder
- 25g grated cheddar
- 25g grated mozzarella
- 4 slices pepperoni
- Place the wrap in the airfryer and spray the top with a little spray oil
- If your airfryer comes with a metal rack, place this on top of the wrap to stop it moving around.
- Cook at 180c for 2 minutes.
- Remove the rack and turn the wrap over.
- Add the passata, oregano, garlic powder, cheddar, mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Place the rack on top of the pizza and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
This pizza is best eaten immediately after cooking.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 475
- Sugar: 3.5g
- Fat: 27.5g
- Saturated Fat: 13.5g
- Carbohydrates: 34.2
- Fiber: 3.2
- Protein: 21.1