A quick and easy Christmas Leftovers salad with kale made from leftover Christmas turkey, ham and vegetables.
Earlier I posted this Bubble & Squeak Fritters recipe, guaranteed to go down a storm with the kids.
My next recipe is more for the grown ups, unless you have any kale loving children in your house!
If you liked this Christmas Leftovers Salad, please do leave me a comment and a star rating below. You can also share your pictures with me on Instagram. I always love to see your creations!Print
A quick and easy kale salad made from leftover Christmas turkey, ham and vegetables
- 4 cups Christmas dinner leftovers – turkey, ham, vegetables, etc
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 200g kale
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the Christmas leftovers and dried cranberries in a frying pan with a small amount of oil or butter and the honey and fry gently over a medium heat, stirring regularly until it has all warmed through.
- Place the kale in a bowl or onto a salad plate and add with the warm leftovers. Top with pomegranate seeds and chopped hazelnuts.
- Make the dressing by pouring all the ingredients into a jar with a lid. Shake vigorously until they have all combined.
- Serve immediately.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like my Leftover Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Pie