A quick and easy kale salad made from leftover Christmas turkey, ham and vegetables
- 4 cups Christmas dinner leftovers – turkey, ham, vegetables, etc
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 200g kale
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the Christmas leftovers and dried cranberries in a frying pan with a small amount of oil or butter and the honey and fry gently over a medium heat, stirring regularly until it has all warmed through.
- Place the kale in a bowl or onto a salad plate and add with the warm leftovers. Top with pomegranate seeds and chopped hazelnuts.
- Make the dressing by pouring all the ingredients into a jar with a lid. Shake vigorously until they have all combined.
- Serve immediately.