A quick, easy and super healthy summer salad for kids. I’ve spiralized carrots, cucumber and apple to make this delicious side salad that the whole family will love!
I’ve been trying out loads of different salad recipes lately to try to find one that my kids actually enjoy.
And this Spiralized Carrot, Cucumber & Apple Salad has been their favourite so far!
My recipe is super simple, it literally contains just four ingredients:
- cherry tomatoes
I used a spiralizer to create the spaghetti like ribbons. You can also use a smaller hand held spiralizer and I’ve linked some brands below.
A julienne peeler would also work. This won’t create spaghetti ribbons but will instead give you very thin strips.
For the full recipe check out the video or written instructions below (and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay up to date on all my videos!).Print
A quick, easy and super healthy summer salad recipe. I’ve spiralized carrots, cucumber and apple to make this delicious side salad that the whole family will love!
- 2 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1 apple
- 10–12 cherry tomatoes
- optional: salad dressing
- Wash the carrots, cucumber and apple and peel the carrots with a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the ends off the fruit and veg to create a flat surface.
- Attach each one at a time to a spiralizer and spiralizer to create spaghetti like noodles. If you don’t have a spiralizer you can use a julienne peeler too.
- Place the spiralized fruit and veggies into a large bowl. Chop the cherry tomatoes in two and add to the bowl. This is entirely optional but you can add a salad dressing at this stage if you like.
- Serve immediately.
* DISCLOSURE: MY FUSSY EATER IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR SITES TO EARN ADVERTISING FEES BY ADVERTISING AND LINKING TO AMAZON.COM
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: