A healthy take on the classic McDonald’s Shamrock Shake, made with spinach, avocado and mint!
- Shamrock Shake:
- 2 1/2 cups milk (dairy or non dairy)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 8 mint leaves / a drop of mint extract
- optional: honey or maple syrup
- whipped cream or whipped coconut cream
- 25g dark chocolate and 1tsp coconut oil
- cacao nibs
- mint leaves
- Place the milk, spinach, banana, avocado and mint leaves / mint extract in a blender and blitz until smooth. Taste your shake and add honey or maple syrup if you prefer it to be sweeter.
- Add any topping you like. You can make a chocolate sauce by melting the coconut oil and dark chocolate together in a saucepan / microwave.