Super easy to make and packed with mixed vegetables, these Veggie Pizza Puff Pastry Roll Ups are sure to go down a treat with the whole family!
- 150g / 5oz mixed frozen veg
- 320g puff pastry (1 sheet)
- 75g / 2.5oz tomato pizza sauce
- 100g / 1.5 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 200c / 400f and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Place the frozen veg into a large bowl or jug, cover with boiling water and cook for 1 minute in the microwave. Drain completely and allow it to dry on some kitchen roll to absorb as much water as possible.
- Roll out the pastry and spread the tomato pizza sauce on top. Sprinkle on the cheese and finally add the vegetables.
- Starting with the shorter side of the pastry, start to roll the pastry up, keeping it as tight and compact as possible. Once it has all been rolled up, cut it into 8 and divide them between the trays.
- Brush with a little egg wash, sprinkle on the oregano and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow the rolls to cool a little before eating so that they keep their shape.