Celebrate the versatility of canned food by making this super easy Tuna Nicoise Frittata using tinned tuna, sweetcorn, potatoes, green beans and olives.
- 180g canned peeled and cooked new potatoes, drained
- 120g canned tuna in spring water
- 75g canned sliced green beans
- 50g canned sweetcorn
- 40g canned black olives
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 60g grated cheddar cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp dried herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Add the potatoes, tuna, green beans, sweetcorn, olives, cherry tomatoes, red pepper and grated cheese to a large bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl or jug crack in the eggs and add the flour and herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper and whisk with a fork.
- Line a large dish (roughly 25cm square) with parchment paper and transfer the vegetables into it, spreading evenly around the dish. Pour the egg mixture in on top and bake in the oven for 25 minutes until it is cooked through.
- Allow to cool for 10-12 minutes before cutting into 12 slices.