Salads can be dull and boring for kids. Serve it up in a new and fun way with this Tortilla Salad Bowls!
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200c / 400f.
- Lightly grease the inside of a medium saucepan with oil or butter.
- Gently push the tortilla wrap into the saucepan and then bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime chop up your salad ingredients. I used lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, grated cheese and pepper.
- When the tortilla has cooked, remove from the oven (be careful as the saucepan handle will obviously be super hot!). Leave to cool for a few minutes then remove the tortilla from the saucepan.
- Add the chopped salad to the tortilla bowl and then top with grated cheese.
- Serve immediately.