Caprese skewers made with baby plum tomatoes, mozzarella balls and basil on a bed of spinach pesto pasta
- 300g dried spaghetti (or any pasta)
- 1 jar homemade spinach pesto
- 125g mini mozzarella balls
- 25 baby plum tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves
- balsamic glaze to garnish
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Once cooked, drain and immediately add the pesto and stir until combined. There is no need to return the pan to the hob as the heat of the cooked pasta will warm the pesto.
- Make the caprese skewers by threading the mozzarella balls, tomatoes and basil onto wooden sticks. These can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge. Garnish with balsamic glaze just before you serve.