Eat your greens in a popsicle! Delicious and healthy Pea & Spinach Smoothie Popsicles dipped in yogurt and chia seeds
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup water
- optional: honey / maple syrup
- 4 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a popsicle mould, add a wooden stick and freezer for 6 hours or overnight until frozen solid.
- Remove the popsicles from the moulds and dip each into the greek yogurt before laying flat on a tray or plate. Sprinkle with chia seeds and place the plate or tray into the freezer for 5 minutes or until the yogurt hardens and makes a shell.
- Serve immediately or store in an air tight container in the freezer for 2 to 3 weeks.