A fun summer snack for kids. Smashed frozen bananas topped with yogurt, peanut butter and sprinkles
- 1 banana
- 50g greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
- Chop the banana into slices and add them to a baking tray or plate lined with parchment paper.
- Use a glass to press down on the banana slices and flatten them.
- Add a dollop of yogurt to the top of each slice, followed by a smaller amount of peanut butter.
- If you find the peanut butter too thick then you can melt it in the microwave to make it easier.
- Finally top with sprinkles.
- Freeze for 2 hours and serve.
These Banana Bites are best eaten the same day that they are made but they will keep in the freezer for up to 2 days.