These Sausage Mummies will make a really fun addition to a kids Halloween party! You just need some sausages, pastry and edible eyes!
- 6 sausages
- 1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1 tsp honey
- 12 edible eyes
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roll out the pasty and use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut six 1cm strips of the pastry widthways.
- Wrap one of the pastry pieces around each of the sausages, trimming off the end if it is too long.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and then turn the temperature up to 220c and bake for a further 5 minutes. This helps to get the pasty brown and flaky.
- Using a small bit of honey stick on the edible eyes and serve immediately.