- 2 large tortilla wraps
- spray oil
- cherry tomatoes
- cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan.
- Use a pastry cutter or another round object like a jar to make six circle shapes in the wraps.
- You can use a knife to cut them out once the outline has been made.
- Spray a muffin tin with some spray oil.
- Push the tortilla circles into the muffin holes,
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Chop up the salad ingredients.
- When the tortilla cups are done, allow to cool for a few minutes in the tin before removing.
- Fill with the chopped salad ingredients.
These salad cups are best enjoyed immediately after cooking.