An easy no bake chocolate biscuit and marshmallow fridge cake
- 300g milk chocolate
- 250g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g digestive biscuits, broken into chunks
- 75g mini marshmallows and 25g for the top
- 25g chocolate chips
- 50g white chocolate
- Grease a baking dish………..
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan of boiling water. When the chocolate has melted add the butter and golden syrup. Stir regularly until its all melted and combined.
- Mix the biscuits and 75g marshmallows in a bowl and pour in the chocolate mixture. Stir until the biscuits and marshmallows are evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture into a tin and refrigerate. After 15 minutes remove from the fridge and top with the remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pain of boiling water. Drizzle the white chocolate on top and return to the fridge for another 1 1/2 hours.
- Once the chocolate has set, remove from the fridge and cut into 9 pieces.