Healthy homemade fish fingers, coated in rice cakes, that the kids will love getting involved in making.
- 1 fillet of white fish
- 26g rice cakes (1 packet), crushed
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Cut the fish into bite sized pieces.
- Set up an assembly line of three plates; one with the flour, one with the beaten egg and one with the crushed rice cakes.
- Taking one piece of fish at a time, coat it in flour, dip it in the egg and roll in the crushed rice cakes. Place it on the baking sheet and repeat for each fish finger.
- Bake for 10 minutes.