Fruity Raspberry Ripple Frozen Yogurt Bark; an easy, fun and healthy snack to make this summer!
- 400g plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 50g raspberries
- 50g chopped fruit
- 20g chocolate chips
- Mix the yogurt and honey together in a bowl.
- Line a baking dish with tin foil and pour the yogurt on top.
- Mash the raspberries in a bowl and then use a fork to swirl them through the yogurt.
- Top with the fruit and chocolate chips and then place in the freeze for 2-3 hours until solid.
- Lift the foil from the dish and cut or break the bark into pieces.
If you don’t eat the yogurt bark straight away it will start to melt. It will however keep in the freezer in a bag or container for up to 1 month.