Make ahead breakfast made easy with this delicious and nutritious Raspberry Chia Overnight Oats, Braun MultiQuick 9 Blender.
- 100g / 3.5oz frozen raspberries
- 4 tbsp hot water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 200g / 3 cups porridge oats
- 300ml / 1.25 cups milk
- 100g / 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Add the frozen raspberries, hot water, chia seeds and honey to the mini chopper. Pop on the lid and then insert the main blender motor in. Blitz until the raspberries have been broken down and everything is blended together.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, milk and yogurt.
- At this stage you can either mix the oats and raspberry chia compote together, layering them in individual bowls or jars, or else keep them separate until you are ready to eat.
- The oats and compote will keep covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.