Celebrate Pancake Day this year by getting the kids involved in making these delicious Apple Pancakes with Pink Lady® Apples!
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 200ml whole milk
- 2 Pink Lady® apples, cored and roughly chopped
- 50g unsalted butter
- To serve: 1 Pink Lady® apple, thinly sliced, greek yogurt and chocolate sauce or honey.
- Blitz the Pink Lady® apples and milk together in a blender until completely smooth.
- Whisk the eggs and flour together with an electric whisk. Add the apple and milk mixture a little at a time and continue to whisk.
- Heat a non-stick pan on the hob and add a little bit of the butter to grease it. Pour in the pancake mixture and fry for 1-2 minutes on either side until golden brown and cooked through.
- When all the pancakes have been cooked serve with slices of Pink Lady® apples, greek yogurt and chocolate sauce or honey.