Delicious and so easy to make, these Quinoa Breakfast Bars are made with Princes Peach Slices. Ideal for grab-and-go breakfast on busy mornings!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g (3/4 cup) cooked quinoa
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) rolled oats
- 1 tin Princes Peach Slices with Juice, drained and roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f and line an 8 x 8 inch dish with parchment paper.
- Mash the bananas and add them to a bowl with the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add in the quinoa and oats and mix again. Finally stir in the chopped peaches.
- Transfer the mixture to the dish and bake in the oven for 25 minutes until firm to touch.
- Allow to cool before cutting into 9 squares.
- Serve with some greek yogurt and extra Princes Peach Slices with Juice.
These breakfast bars can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen in a suitable bag or container for up to 6 weeks.