These delicious spooky spiders are the perfect fun and scary treat for your little one’s Halloween party, and they’re really easy to make. Trick or treat? Good news, they’re a junk free Halloween treat!
- 3 Organix raspberry and blueberry rice cakes
- 4 blackberries
- 3 black grapes
- Crush 2 blackberries in a small bowl with the back of a fork, cut the other 2 blackberries in half.
- Use a clean paintbrush to paint a spider’s web with the juice on a white plate. Older children will love to help!
- Place 3 rice cakes on to the web, then add a half blackberry spider body on top of each rice cake.
- Slice each grape in half from top to bottom, then slice each half into 4 thin spider legs.
- Add the legs to your spiders, then eat them up before they scurry away!
Makes three spiders and one spider’s web
Not suitable for freezing
Suitable from 7 months