Grab a healthy breakfast on the run with these two ingredient cookies
- 100g oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 25g chocolate chips
- 25g raisins
- Heat the oven to 160c. Place some baking parchment onto a cookie tray.
- Blitz the oats in a food processor for a couple of minutes until they are of a finer consistency.
- In a bowl mash the bananas and add the chocolate chips and raisins or any other extras. Stir in the oats.
- Spoon a heaped dessert spoon of the mixture onto the baking parchment. Mould the mixture into a cookie shape and flatten with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 12 minutes until the cookies are just getting crisp on the outside but are still soft in the middle.
- The cookies are best eaten that same day but will keep ok in a biscuit tin for 2 days.
I made 6 big cookies from this mixture. If you would prefer to make smaller cookies, or even bites, you may have to reduce the cooking time by a few minutes. Check the cookies after 9 minutes.