Make mealtimes fun with this twist on a chicken noodle dinner. Chicken fillets marinated in garlic and herbs and wrapped in egg noodles!
- For the marinated chicken:
- 500g / 1 lb chicken breast (cut into mini fillets)
- 100ml / 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 chicken stock cube
- pepper to taste
- For the noodles:
- 150g / 5 oz dried egg noodles
- spray oil
- Prepare the marinade by mixing together in a large bowl the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and herbs. Crumble in the stock cube and season with pepper to taste. Add the mini chicken fillets and mix until they are full coated in the marinade. Cover and leave in the fridge for at least an hour or up to 24 hours.
- When the chicken is ready to be cooked, preheat the oven to 180c and lightly grease a tray or baking dish.
- Cook the dried egg noodles accordingly to package instructions. They should take approximately 4 minutes in boiling water. Drain and allow them to cool.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and wrap several strands of the egg noodles around each mini fillet. When all the chicken has been wrapped in the noodles, spray each one with a little oil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with stir fried or steamed veggies and a dip such as sweet chilli sauce or a basic sesame oil and soy sauce combo.