Delicious, easy to make and packed with healthy ingredients; kids will love these No Bake Chocolate Granola Cookies!
- 60g (1/2 cup) coconut oil
- 100g (1/2 cup) peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 75g (3/4 cup) granola
- Add the coconut oil, peanut butter and honey to a saucepan over a medium heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the ingredients have all melted.
- Add the cocoa powder and vanilla extract and simmer for another 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the oats and granola.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spoon on 12 heaped spoons of the mixture. Mould each into a cookie shape and then transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Serve immediately or keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.