No Bake Mini Peanut Butter Oat Cups topped with chocolate. The perfect snack sized treat for kids and easy to make nut free too.
- 120g oats
- 50g peanut butter
- 30g honey
- 30g butter
- 60g chocolate chips
- Add the oats to a large bowl
- Add the peanut butter, honey and butter to a small jug or bowl microwave for 30-40 seconds until melted.
- Pour this into the oats and mix well.
- Divide the mixture between the 24 muffin tin holes and press down with the back of a small spoon to make the mixture as compact as possible.
- Put in the freezer for 1 hour to firm up.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and add a little dollop of chocolate to the top of each oat cup.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
These Oat Cups will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months. Defrost at room temperature in less than an hour.