Turn leftover Christmas turkey and ham into a delicious and easy one pot creamy pasta dish!
- 0.5 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 700ml milk
- 600ml chicken stock
- 350g pasta
- 200g cooked turkey
- 200g cooked ham
- 100g frozen peas
- 3 tbsp creme fraiche
- 50g grated parmesan
- Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan or casserole dish.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the milk, chicken stock and pasta.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 6 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the cooked turkey, cooked ham and frozen peas and simmer for another 6-8 minutes until the pasta is cooked and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the creme fraiche and parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is best eaten immediately.