Use up leftover lamb from your Sunday roast to make a delicious Greek Lamb Pitta Bread Sandwich for lunch the following day!
- leftover slices of roast lamb
- 75g plain or Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp mint sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 pitta bread
- handful of lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cucumber
- Add the slices of lamb to a microwave safe lunch box.
- Make the dip by mixing together the yogurt, garlic and mint sauce. Season to taste and add this to a small container.
- Finally add the pitta bread, lettuce, tomato and cucumber to another lunch box.
- Keep everything refrigerated until you are ready to eat.
- Cut the pitta bread in half and heat in the toaster.
- Heat the lamb in the microwave until warmed through.
- Assemble the pitta breads with salad and lamb and add some of the yogurt sauce.
- Eat immediately.