A delicious and nutritious recipe for King Prawn in Pistachio Butter made with Marks & Spencer Kitchenware
- 50g shelled pistachios
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp coriander seeds
- 60g butter
- 25g flat leaf parsley
- zest and juice of 1 lemon, plus 1 more as garnish
- 1 tbsp white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pack king prawns
- 1 microwave rice pouch
- 30g watercress or other salad leaves
- Place the pistachios, garlic and coriander seeds into the chopper and blitz to a coarse crumb.
- Add the butter, parsley, lemon juice and zest and white wine and blitz again until it all comes together into a green butter. Season to taste.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Once melted, add the prawns and cook for 5 minutes until they are all cooked through. If you need to, add a splash of water to the pan to loosen it up.
- Meanwhile cook the microwave rice pouch according to the package instructions.
- Divide the rice between two plates, top with the prawns and serve with a large helping of watercress or other salad and a squeeze of lemon juice on top.