This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients!
- 1 litre / 4 cups sparkling water
- 300g / 3 cups cubed watermelon
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tsp honey
- fresh mint and ice to serve
- Add the sparkling water, watermelon, lemon juice and honey to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Strain the lemonade through a sieve into a jug to remove any seeds.
- Serve immediately over ice and with a sprig of fresh mint.
The lemonade can be stored in a sealed jug or bottle in the fridge. Shake well before drinking.