A super easy and very healthy recipe for Strawberry Sorbet made with just 3 natural ingredients. A brilliant frozen summer snack for kids!
- 300g / 2 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 180ml / 3/4 cup cold water
- Add the frozen strawberries and honey / maple syrup to a food processor or blender. Then add about half of the water to start with and blitz until smooth. If needed add a little more water at a time until you get the right consistency.
- Either serve the sorbet straight away or transfer it to a container and freeze.
- When left in the freezer for a couple of hours the sorbet will freeze solid so leave it to defrost for about 15-20 minutes before trying to scoop it!