A delicious and healthy Christmas Fudge recipe made with just two natural ingredients; coconut butter and banana!
- 3 cups coconut flakes
- 1 medium banana
- 2 ounces of sprinkles (optional)
- Place the shredded coconut in a high speed blender and blitz until it reaches a butter consistency. If you are having difficulty getting it to blend try adding a small dash of coconut milk or melted coconut oil to get it moving.
- Add the banana and blitz again until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a small dish lined with parchment paper. Top with sprinkles if desired and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until the fudge has hardened.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.