A healthy festive Chocolate Mint Mousse made with avocado and banana. It’s also dairy free and refined sugar free!
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 medium banana
- 40g / 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (use dairy free if you like)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- If the mousse is a little too thick add another tablespoon of milk.
- Spoon or pipe into ramekins. Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 6 hours.