Delicious Chicken Fajitas, so quick and easy to make and perfect for a mid-week meal. Serve with tortilla wraps or lettuce wraps for a healthier option.
- 500g diced chicken breast
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 lime
- mini tortilla wraps and little gem lettuce
- sour cream / creme fraiche / greek yogurt
- grated cheddar cheese
- chopped lettuce
- fresh coriander
- wedges of lime
- Mix the spices together in a large bowl and then add in the chicken breasts. Mix well so that the chicken is fully coated in all the spices.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes and then add the peppers and chicken.
- Cook for 10-12, stirring regularly until the chicken is piping hot and cooked through.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze in the juice from one half. Keep the remaining half to serve.
- Serve in mini tortilla wraps or little gem lettuce leaves with your favourite toppings.
The calories shown below are for one portion of chicken fajitas without wraps or any toppings. Calories and other nutritional information are approximate only.