A delicious dairy, gluten and refined sugar free festive Gingerbread Ice Cream. The perfect snack for the Christmas season!
- 4 bananas
- dash of water
- 1/8 tsp grated nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- optional: whipped coconut cream and dairy free chocolate shavings to top
- Cut the bananas into slices, place in a freezer bag and freeze for 6-7 hours or overnight.
- Put the bananas into a food processor with a few small spoons of water and blitz until they have broken down to ice cream consistency. Add more water if required but be careful not to over-process.
- Add the nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon and blitz again for a few seconds.
- Serve immediately with whipped coconut cream and chocolate shavings or transfer into a dish and freeze to serve later.