A delicious and super speedy spaghetti recipe made with Bertolli butter and with a hidden veggie twist!
- 200g spaghetti
- 1 courgette
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 fresh chilli
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50g Bertolli with Butter
- Pecorino cheese to serve
- Place the spaghetti in a pan of boiling water and cook according to the package instructions.
- Make noodles with the courgette using either a spiralizer, a julienne peeler or a regular vegetable peeler.
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients by slicing the garlic and chilli and chopping the anchovies and parsley.
- Melt the olive oil and Bertolli with Butter in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the anchovies and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for another minute.
- In the last couple of minutes of cooking the spaghetti, add the courgette noodles. Then using a tongs, transfer the spaghetti and courgette straight into the pan with the butter sauce.
- Mix well, adding a splash of the pasta water if necessary.
- Remove from the heat and mix in the parsley. Sprinkle on the grated pecorino cheese and add a final knob of Bertolli with Butter on the top.
- Serve immediately.