This garlic and parmesan flavoured Broccoli Mash makes a really delicious low carb side dish.
- 200g broccoli
- 20g grated parmesan
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Boil or steam the broccoli for 10 minutes. You need to cook this for a little longer than usual as the broccoli needs to be very soft.
- Drain the broccoli and transfer it onto a chopping board. Use a sharp knife to chop the broccoli into very small pieces and then mash for a fork.
- Add the mashed broccoli to a large bowl along with the parmesan, butter and garlic powder.
- Mix well and then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container for up to 2 days and reheated in the microwave.
The calorie and other nutritional information below is approximate only.