A fun snack to make over the summer with kids. Chocolate covered frozen banana pops!
- 1 banana
- 80g chocolate
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
- Chop the banana into slices roughly about the width of the top of your finger.
- Add a small food skewer to each banana.
- Melt the chocolate. I find it easiest to do this in a small glass as you get a good depth of chocolate in which to dip the banana.
- Dip the banana slices in the melted chocolate until they are full coated and then transfer to a plate.
- Add some sprinkles on top.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
These Banana Pops are best eaten immediately after removing from the freezer.
If you want to make them ahead of time you can keep them in the freezer overnight and serve the next day, but I wouldn’t make them any further ahead as the banana will start to deteriorate.