A quick and easy yet impressive Fresh Fruit Tart pastry made with sweet shortcrust pastry and seasonal fruit.
- 195g sweet shortcrust pastry case
- 180g cream cheese, softened
- 75g greek yoghurt
- 25g icing sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- Mixture of chopped fresh fruit, whatever is in season
- Mix the softened cream cheese and greek yoghurt together in a bowl. Add the icing sugar and mix until combined. Then add the vanilla extract and orange zest.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the pastry case and chill for 10 minutes in the fridge. Once the filling is a little more solid you can arrange the fruit on top.
- This tart can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge. It is best eaten the same day but will keep for up to 2 days in the fridge.