A delicious family friendly Turkey Burger packed with spinach and feta!
- 150g / 5 oz frozen spinach
- 500g / 1 lb turkey mince
- 50g / 2 oz feta cheese
- 1 medium egg
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp flour (can use gluten free)
- To serve: burger buns, lettuce, tomato and red onion
- Place the frozen spinach in a jug of boiling water and allow it to defrost. Drain and squeeze out as much water as possible from it.
- In a large bowl add the turkey mince, feta cheese, egg, spring onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Add in the spinach and mix well with your hand or a spoon.
- Spread the flour out onto a plate. Divide the burger mixture into 5 patties and coat each one with the flour.
- Add a little oil to a frying pan and cook the burgers for 12-14 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool and keep in the fridge for up to 48 hours.