A delicious spaghetti dinner all cooked together in one pot!
- 1 tsp Oil
- 300g Chicken Sausages
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Courgette
- 350g Spaghetti
- 600ml Veg Stock (low or no sodium)
- 1 jar Dolmio Bolognese Sauce
- 100g Peas
1. Add the oil and chopped sausages to a large pan and fry for 6-7 minutes until browned.
2. Add the red pepper, courgette, spaghetti, stock and Dolmio and stir until everything is well combined.
3. Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 12-15 minutes or until the spaghetti is cooked and the stock has been absorbed.
4. Add in the peas, stir well and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Serve immediately. Serves 4.