The easiest recipe for Pancake Tuesday. Delicious crepe style pancakes made with just three simple ingredients.
- 180g plain flour
- 450ml milk
- 3 eggs
- butter or oil for frying
- Add the flour, milk and eggs to a large bowl and whisk with a hand whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Heat a very small amount of butter or oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Use a ladle to transfer just under a whole ladle full of the batter into the frying pan. Immediately swirl the pan around until the batter covers the whole surface.
- Cook for about a minute then flip and cook for another minute on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. You should be able to make at least 10 pancakes from this recipe.