An easy recipe for Meatball Pasta Bake. Family comfort food at it’s best and ready in 30 minutes!
- 340g meatballs
- 300g pasta
- 500g passata
- 75ml hot beef stock
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 50g grated cheddar
- 50g grated mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan.
- Add the meatballs to an oven dish and cook for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime cook the pasta on the hob according to package instructions, less 1 or 2 minutes. It’s best to cook the pasta al dente as it will continue to cook when it goes in the oven.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and remove the meatballs from the oven.
- Add the pasta to the meatballs along with the passata, hot beef stock, Worcestershire Sauce, smoked paprika and oregano.
- Add in about a quarter of the grated cheddar and mozzarella and mix well.
- Top with the remaining grated cheddar and mozzarella and return to the oven for 12-15 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and golden.
- Serve with a portion of veggies and garlic bread.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up the 2 days and reheated in the microwave.
Leftovers can also be frozen. Defrost in the fridge overnight and heat thoroughly before eating.