A delicious molten chocolate Creme Egg Mug Cake recipe. Ready in just 4 minutes!
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 creme eggs
- Lightly grease two ramekins or small mugs with butter or cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder together.
- Add the egg and yogurt to the bowl and mix well.
- Cut the creme eggs in two length ways. Add two spoon-fulls of the cake mixture into each of the ramekins or cups. Place half a creme egg into the mug ramekin or mug and top with the remaining cake mixture.
- Microwave each cake separately for 40 seconds. This cooking time is based on a 900 watt microwave so you may need to adjust the cooking time.
- Remove from the microwave and top with the other half of the creme eggs.
- Serve immediately!
**Warning** This recipe contains egg and although it is cooked in the microwave it is not cooked for a very long time. Pregnant women and anyone else who has been advised to avoid raw or lightly cooked eggs should bear this in mind when making this recipe.