A delicious molten chocolate Creme Egg Mug Cake recipe. Ready in just 4 minutes!
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 creme eggs
- Lightly grease two ramekins or small mugs with butter or cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder together.
- Crack the egg into a cup and beat with a fork. Add the yogurt and vanilla extract and mix well. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients in the bowl and stir until well combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Cut the creme eggs in two length ways. Add one large spoon of the cake mixture into each of the ramekins or cups. Place a half creme egg into egg mug ramekin or mug and top with the remaining cake mixture.
- Microwave each cake separately for 45 seconds. This cooking time is based on a 800 watt microwave so you may need to adjust the cooking time.
- Turn the cakes out onto plates and top with the other half of the creme eggs.
- Optional: sprinkle with icing sugar
**Warning** This recipe contains egg and although it is cooked in the microwave it is not cooked for a very long time. Pregnant women and anyone else who has been advised to avoid raw or lightly cooked eggs should bear this in mind when making this recipe.