A super simple but delicious dinner recipe for kids. Creamy Basil Pesto Spaghetti. Nut free and ready in just 10 minutes!
- 200g / 7 oz spaghetti
- 2 large handfuls of fresh basil (can use less if your kid don’t like basil)
- 200g / 7 oz cream cheese
- 50g / 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- a dash of milk
- Put the spaghetti in a pot with boiling water and cook as per the package instructions.
- Put the basil, cream cheese and parmesan into a food processor. Add a splash of milk and blitz until smooth. Add a little more milk if you prefer the consistency to be a bit thinner.
- Drain the pasta and mix in with the basil pesto sauce.
- Serve immediately.