Delicious Chocolate & Raspberry Pancakes packed with healthy ingredients like oats, eggs and bananas and sweetened with just a little honey.
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and broken into chunks
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g porridge oats
- 50g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100g raspberries
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- Blitz the bananas, eggs, honey and vanilla in a food processor until combined.
- Add the oats, flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda and blitz again.
- Gently mix in 100g raspberries with a spoon.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan. Make a few pancakes at a time by adding two large spoonfuls of the mixture to the pan per pancake. Cook over a low heat for 2-3 mins on both sides, then transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- These pancakes are best eaten immediately but they can stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours and also frozen too.