A healthy and fun way to make chocolate milk!
- 300ml / 1.5 cups milk (dairy or non dairy)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 – 2 tbsp honey, maple syrup or other liquid sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and heat gently until everything has combined, stirring regularly.
- Allow the chocolate milk to cool slightly before pouring it into an ice cube tray. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until all the cubes have frozen through.
- To make chocolate milk simply add 2 or 3 cubes to a glass of cold milk and stir until they have melted