A healthy and fun snack for kids and perfect for parties too. Waffle cones dipped in chocolate and filled with lots of fresh fruit!
- Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cones
- 6 waffle ice cream cones
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 50g dark chocolate
- Waffle Cone Toppings
- bee pollen
- shredded coconut
- Fruit Toppings
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan over a low heat for a couple of minutes until it has melted, stirring continuously to ensure that it doesn’t burn. You can also do this in a microwave, but again, remember to keep checking it say every 30 seconds to ensure that it doesn’t burn.
- Pour the melted chocolate and coconut oil into a small but fairly deep bowl ready to dip the cones in.
- Dip each of the waffle cones into the melted chocolate and coconut mixture.
- Dip each of the waffle cones into your chosen waffle cone toppings.
- Fill each of the chocolate dipped waffle cones with fruit of your choice.
- Serve immediately.