Delicous no-bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 50g soft brown sugar
- 50g white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- 40g chocolate chips
- 200g chocolate
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and white sugar together in a bowl and then add the vanilla extract and beat again.
- Add the flour and mix with a spoon. If the mixture seems too dry then add a little of the milk at a time until you get a more workable consistency.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and then roll the cookie dough into 13 balls. Place them on a plate lined with parchment paper and then freeze for 15 minutes to firm up.
- In the meantime melt the chocolate. Remove the bites from the freezer and dip each one in the chocolate, coating completely.
- Return the bites to the freezer for 5 minutes until the chocolate has hardened.
- Eat immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.