A delicious and healthy snack made with just four simple ingredients. A great alternative to ice cream for kids and perfect for the summer!
- 500g / 2 cups full fat greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- Mix the yogurt, honey and cocoa powder together in a bowl until well combined.
- Chop the banana into round bite sized slices.
- Pour half of the yogurt mixture into a dish lined with parchment paper. Add a layer of banana on top. Spread the remaining yogurt on top and then finish with more banana slices.
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or overnight until solid.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into chunks with a sharp knife.
- Serve immediately or put the pieces of bark into a freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 2 months.